Once-Ler Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once-Ler Fans United

This forum is for fans of Once-Ler from the Dr. Seuss movie, the Lorax!! The purpose of this forum is to allow Once-Ler fans to chat, discuss, and share their love for this adorable character!! Have Fun!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, hello!

Go down 
+4
miss triangle
Trollestia
Admin_Oncie
The-Onceler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The-Onceler

The-Onceler

Hello, hello! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

BagChan wrote:
@ Miss Triangle AHMAHGAWD SHAPESVILLE I'M GOING TO HAVE THAT AS MY LOCATION NOW OKAY??? YOU SHOULD TOO PFFF

@The-Onceler OH Duh gah I'm so stupid XD
AM I REALLY??? But I feel so llaammmeeeee XDDD
I'm always shy when I'm in fandoms, I remember when I was in the 9 fandom and there was this HUGE thing and I was literally kicked out. After that I shy'd away from forums for fandoms, so that's kind of why I'm being a bit shy. But the reason why I was kicked was sort of really stupid and a huge mis understanding with 'fan chars' so I'm sure this will be all good since I will NOT be making any FC's
Okayifyouletmeloveyouback ;; u;;
I didn't realize people could be kicked out of fandoms. People in the 9 fandom sound a bit harsh, huh?

Youcanlovemeanydayoftheweekbaby!
Back to top Go down
http://the-onceler.tumblr.com
DemGloves

DemGloves

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Quote :
DemGloves wrote:
Hello! I'm Alice, nice to meet you all~ c:

Hello there Gloves, Welcome to the site!

Thank you! I think it's awesome you made a forum for all us Once-ler fans :D

Quote :
DemGloves wrote:

Nice to meet you! Though I believe I've seen you on my Tumblr (or my Skype, or both?).

Ahm, definitely not through Skype -But most likely Tumblr. I'm owlmylove on there.

Hello, hello! - Page 2 169444634622

Last edited by DemGloves on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://owlmylove.tumblr.com
miss triangle

miss triangle

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm

getting kicked out of fandoms sounds harsh and mean :C

i think the oncie fandom is way way too nice for that, at least the majority of it!! i think i heard once that people were being kinda mean to each other, but for the most part we're a super nice group!!
Back to top Go down
http://triangularchronology.tumblr.com
BagChan

BagChan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm

@Miss Triangle <3333
THIS FANDOM IS REALLY NICE I love everyone so far!
I've only had one person so far who loved the movie and the character but hated the fact that I liked once-ler a bit more then I should and she was getting sick of seeing it on her tumblr and I just told her I didn't want her to feel like that because of me and that she should just unfollow me, theres no rule saying she has to follow me nothing wrong with unfollowing. /Oh and my best friend also thinks it's weird that I have a boyfriend and still likes fictional chars/ nothing wrong with it my boyfriend is perfectly fine with it and thinks it's cute!

@The Once-ler Well I was kicked out of the official chat/drawing room and ever since I felt really awkward in the forum since it seemed like I was being ignored. Since the sort of 'main' artist that seemed to "lead" the fandom was the one I had a fight with. so everyone in the fandom knew her and kind of knew what happened so they kind of... shunned me? I don't know it was just a horrible thing and like I said mis understanding.
Yea they were kind of harsh.. Oh well I still LOVE 9<3

ALL OF MY LOVE FOR YOUUU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO LOVE ME<3

also DemGloves<3
Back to top Go down
http://Bag-Chan.deviantart.com/
DemGloves

DemGloves

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm

BagChan wrote:
@Miss Triangle <3333
THIS FANDOM IS REALLY NICE I love everyone so far!
I've only had one person so far who loved the movie and the character but hated the fact that I liked once-ler a bit more then I should and she was getting sick of seeing it on her tumblr and I just told her I didn't want her to feel like that because of me and that she should just unfollow me, theres no rule saying she has to follow me nothing wrong with unfollowing. /Oh and my best friend also thinks it's weird that I have a boyfriend and still likes fictional chars/ nothing wrong with it my boyfriend is perfectly fine with it and thinks it's cute!

@The Once-ler Well I was kicked out of the official chat/drawing room and ever since I felt really awkward in the forum since it seemed like I was being ignored. Since the sort of 'main' artist that seemed to "lead" the fandom was the one I had a fight with. so everyone in the fandom knew her and kind of knew what happened so they kind of... shunned me? I don't know it was just a horrible thing and like I said mis understanding.

ALL OF MY LOVE FOR YOUUU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO LOVE ME<3

also DemGloves<3

I'm really sorry to hear about all the drama in your past forum experiences, fandom-fights are the worst > n < But yea, thankfully all we Once-lers (is Once-luts the official term?) are too nice c:

YEY THANK YOU<3

Back to top Go down
miss triangle

miss triangle

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm

lol yeah the once-luts are really nice for the majority of it hahaha!!

yeah i have two very close friends--well my girlfriend, and then my best friend--and i guess i kind of annoy them with my whole tumblr and oncie stuff? but like, idk it's not like i'm forcing them or anything like that, etc etc

plus it's not like i love oncie just for his looks--his character development and his whole like. . . /everything/, design and animation and all that, that's why i love him =w=

and like i'm sorry i annoy them but i'm like not at the same time kind of? like i'm pretty sure i'm free to like what i want since they obsess over a lot of things to soz |D

butYEAH ranting aside

we are such a lovely fandom, i think~
Back to top Go down
http://triangularchronology.tumblr.com
BagChan

BagChan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 pm

@DemGloves

S'ALL GOOD It's all behind me all that matters is NNAAOOO
I have NO clue what the term for us is but I know I have heard Once-luts being used but it also sounds like sluts fahahahaha /shot unless that's the correct thing for it then OH x'D

@miss triangle

Yea I'm pretty sure I annoying quite a few people but oh well, I just hope they unwatched me so they didn't have to keep feeling annoyed.
Oh yes<3 It's defiantly not just his looks! I'm pretty sure almost all of the Once-luts love him more than just his looks! Right???
And sure I love his looks but if I was ever 'in' the movie I'd of just been by his side as a good friend being there for him rather then a love or something. When you go through all those horrible things you don't want a lover, you just really need a friend... I know how that feels ;; 3;; Poor poor oncie... I just wanted to hold him and let him sob

SUCH AN AMAZING LOVELY FANDOM<3333
Back to top Go down
The-Onceler

The-Onceler

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

DemGloves wrote:
Quote :
DemGloves wrote:

Nice to meet you! Though I believe I've seen you on my Tumblr (or my Skype, or both?).

Ahm, definitely not through Skype -But most likely Tumblr. I'm owlmylove on there.
Aha! I've seen your username around Tumblr~ And now we follow each other, hooray!

BagChan wrote:
Wowww. That sounds pretty awful, especially over a misunderstanding!

I still haven't seen 9, but I've heard it's good!
Back to top Go down
http://the-onceler.tumblr.com
DemGloves

DemGloves

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

BagChan wrote:
@DemGloves

S'ALL GOOD It's all behind me all that matters is NNAAOOO
I have NO clue what the term for us is but I know I have heard Once-luts being used but it also sounds like sluts fahahahaha /shot unless that's the correct thing for it then OH x'D

Ahaha, yay for living in the moment! xD Mmmyup, because we're all sluts for Oncie, or something along the lines of that = u =

The-Onceler wrote:
DemGloves wrote:
Quote :
DemGloves wrote:

Aha! I've seen your username around Tumblr~ And now we follow each other, hooray!
Hooray~! :D

Welp, it's 12 here and unfortunately, I have to log off. Talk to you all tomorrow! c:

Back to top Go down
sexybeanpole

sexybeanpole

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 am

eeeeeeee hello everyone, im Red!! Very Happy

this forum is so lovely C": none of my friends have seen The Lorax yet because its not out in Australia where i live (i saw a preview screening) so its nice to have somewhere to talk about the once-ler x3
Back to top Go down
BagChan

BagChan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 am

sexybeanpole wrote:
eeeeeeee hello everyone, im Red!! Very Happy

this forum is so lovely C": none of my friends have seen The Lorax yet because its not out in Australia where i live (i saw a preview screening) so its nice to have somewhere to talk about the once-ler x3

HHEEYYY Oh my goodness kjfgthgjndtjykhy I hope it comes out soon for you! I know every now and then on tumblr someone does a live screening thingger of it so you could catch one of those! It isn't as good quality as actually seeing it though...

@The Once-ler
IT'S AN AMAZING MOVIE OH MY GOODNESS<3333 Though honestly theirs a few things that REALLY bother me about it ;; 3;; 1 is my favorite that cutie oldie grumpy pants<3 and 2 is my second fav. He's just a oldie cutie inventor >3< WHY ARE FICTIONAL OLD CHARACTERS SO FREAKEN CUTE?
Back to top Go down
sexybeanpole

sexybeanpole

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 am

BagChan wrote:

HHEEYYY Oh my goodness kjfgthgjndtjykhy I hope it comes out soon for you! I know every now and then on tumblr someone does a live screening thingger of it so you could catch one of those! It isn't as good quality as actually seeing it though...

gosh i know aaah, i was so sad when i found out it was coming out so late here sob
it comes out next weekend though! so im going to go see it on sunday, and i cant wait till it comes out with a better hd version online, because then better gifs and screenshots hehehe
Back to top Go down
BagChan

BagChan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:21 pm

sexybeanpole wrote:
gosh i know aaah, i was so sad when i found out it was coming out so late here sob
it comes out next weekend though! so im going to go see it on sunday, and i cant wait till it comes out with a better hd version online, because then better gifs and screenshots hehehe
OH YAY I BET YOU'RE SO EXCITED AND IF YOU'RE NOT THEN I'M EXCITED FOR YOU DHRGWSHGEDGFMEUGHSEDTHDTR
Don't forget to bring tissues!!! and if it's crowded try to compose yourself!! XDDD
IF IT'S PRACTICALLY EMPTY LIKE IT WAS FOR ME WHEN I WATCHED IT GO WILD
Oh my god I can't wait for better quality gifs too GGAHHHH<333 I'd get to study the animation of them<333 ghsgstrw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello!   Hello, hello! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once-Ler Fans United :: Welcome to the Once-Ler Fandom :: Introduction-
Jump to: