Once-Ler Fans United

This forum is for fans of Once-Ler from the Dr. Seuss movie, the Lorax!! The purpose of this forum is to allow Once-Ler fans to chat, discuss, and share their love for this adorable character!! Have Fun!!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Conventions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brittanyaoi

PostSubject: Conventions.    Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 am

I'll be going to the MN Anime con: Anime Detour this weekend! I shall eventually post pics, everywhere, I'm sure...But I'm curious if other people have been to cons? IF YOU'VE EVER been to an anime con, you know its more than just that. Its Doctor Who, other art fandoms, internet things, various nerdy movie interests, and of course, video games. I am PARTICULARLY going to be keeping my eye out for Oncie stuff at this con. And will post pics if I find anything...unfortunately, since the movie came out not long ago, there are no panels for it. T.T BUT NEXT YEAR. Oh, will there be panels. >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smoke-truffula-erryday

PostSubject: Re: Conventions.    Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm

I've unfortunately never had the chance to go to a convention, but I've always wanted to go Anime Detour, considering that I live about half an hour away from the Twin Cities area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brittanyaoi

PostSubject: Re: Conventions.    Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 am

GO TO ANIMINNEAPOLIS. Very Happy
Its only 25$ to register before the 15th of april, and its at the ramada by MOA. I'm going!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conventions.    

Back to top Go down

Conventions.
Page 1 of 1