Once-Ler Fans United

This forum is for fans of Once-Ler from the Dr. Seuss movie, the Lorax!! The purpose of this forum is to allow Once-Ler fans to chat, discuss, and share their love for this adorable character!! Have Fun!!!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Art Requests!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Oncie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : Truffula Forest

PostSubject: Art Requests!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Artists post here if you are taking Requests!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onceler-fans-united.forumotion.com
BagChan

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Location : Shapesville

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:50 am

Ehhh I hope I'm doing this right? (Sorry CJ if I do any of this wrong!)
I've been sort of an art dump lately and I work better when someone says they wanna see ___
So uuhhh if you wanna see something specific drawn by me just say it! o uod
Oh uhhh CJ it's only Once-ler themed requests right???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bag-Chan.deviantart.com/
Admin_Oncie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : Truffula Forest

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 am

BagChan wrote:
Ehhh I hope I'm doing this right? (Sorry CJ if I do any of this wrong!)
I've been sort of an art dump lately and I work better when someone says they wanna see ___
So uuhhh if you wanna see something specific drawn by me just say it! o uod
Oh uhhh CJ it's only Once-ler themed requests right???

At this time, Yes it's all supposed to be Once-Ler related!
I may open another category for Off Topic art later
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onceler-fans-united.forumotion.com
BagChan

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Location : Shapesville

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:28 am

Admin_Oncey wrote:
At this time, Yes it's all supposed to be Once-Ler related!
I may open another category for Off Topic art later

ALRIGHTY THEN I welcome requests! Bring them ooonnnn FUFUFUFUFU
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bag-Chan.deviantart.com/
Admin_Oncie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-24
Location : Truffula Forest

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 am

BagChan wrote:
Admin_Oncey wrote:
At this time, Yes it's all supposed to be Once-Ler related!
I may open another category for Off Topic art later

ALRIGHTY THEN I welcome requests! Bring them ooonnnn FUFUFUFUFU

I got one if you want to do it... Chibi Oncey! X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onceler-fans-united.forumotion.com
BagChan

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Location : Shapesville

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:58 am

Admin_Oncey wrote:
I got one if you want to do it... Chibi Oncey! X3

Working on it now! But like I've never drawn a chibi that I've actually LIKED
So this will be a first XD I'LL TRY MY BEST!!!


EDIT Finished XD Sorry it took a bit I tried to draw it all digitally but alas my digital skills hates me so I went back to traditional.
I experimented with the style I guess it looks pretty good, WAY better than older attempts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bag-Chan.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Art Requests!   

Back to top Go down
 
Art Requests!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» U.S. judge J. Inman requests harsher judging of European Men
» PSN Name Change Requests
» Redskins position change requests

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once-Ler Fans United :: Art & Crafts :: Fan Art-
Jump to: