Once-Ler Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Once-Ler Fans United

This forum is for fans of Once-Ler from the Dr. Seuss movie, the Lorax!! The purpose of this forum is to allow Once-Ler fans to chat, discuss, and share their love for this adorable character!! Have Fun!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The All Powerful Loser, Aressa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aressa

Aressa

The All Powerful Loser, Aressa Empty
PostSubject: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 pm

=v= Hi~ I'm Aressa. I run a few Once-ler ask blogs. I'm very friendly and open to meeting new people and making new friends. ; v ; In between running 4 ask blogs, college and work, I am very lazy and just like to talk and draw. :3c

Please feel free to send me a message! I'm not that grumpy and mean.

The All Powerful Loser, Aressa 10rmipl
Back to top Go down
Xellphy

Xellphy

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Ask blogs, you say? Which ones, might I ask? Or is this one of those "If I told you, I'd have to kill you" type deals?
I run one myself, actually, and it's a ton of fun~
Back to top Go down
Aressa

Aressa

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Xellphy wrote:
Ask blogs, you say? Which ones, might I ask? Or is this one of those "If I told you, I'd have to kill you" type deals?
I run one myself, actually, and it's a ton of fun~

I run Askfanonce-ler and shapeshiftingonce-ler :3 I can't link yet, I'm sorry. :c Which do you run? :3
Back to top Go down
Xellphy

Xellphy

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 pm

I co-run ask-teach-ler with Sildeux~
I apparently can't link, either. That, or it just doesn't work.
I'll have to check yours out, I don't think I've heard of 'em ;u;
Back to top Go down
Aressa

Aressa

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Xellphy wrote:
I co-run ask-teach-ler with Sildeux~
I apparently can't link, either. That, or it just doesn't work.
I'll have to check yours out, I don't think I've heard of 'em ;u;

I don't think I've heard of yours either ; v ; It's okay~ I'll definately have to check it out. We'll be able to link 7 days after we signed up. :3
Back to top Go down
Xellphy

Xellphy

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 am

I've been a member since April, I would think I'd be able to link by now XD
I use the link tool, hit preview, and it always looks funky. Let me try to link to my tumblr, see if that works; maybe it'll work if I post it, but it just doesn't work in the preview?

[url=xellphy.tumblr.com/]Xellphy[/url]

Back to top Go down
Aressa

Aressa

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:14 am

Nope, oh well. :c Maybe it's just something wrong with the coding or something? I'm looking at your tumblr now though! OvO
Back to top Go down
Xellphy

Xellphy

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 am

Yeah, that's what I would assume. Ah well, what can you do?

Ahaha, that wasn't the intention, but you're welcome to look around! I'll be following you when I get home (If I remember, cripes, I'm lucky if I can remember my own name, most days), nice to meet ya, Aressa C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All Powerful Loser, Aressa   The All Powerful Loser, Aressa Empty

Back to top Go down

The All Powerful Loser, Aressa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once-Ler Fans United :: Welcome to the Once-Ler Fandom :: Introduction-
Jump to: